LSV is always looking for talented and dedicated people to join our team. To apply for any of the jobs listed below, please submit your request and resume.
If you don’t see the perfect job below, but believe that your skill set is right for LSV, drop us an email with an attached CV.
Account Executive San Francisco
- LSV Production Services, Inc., a trend setting, leading LED Video Screens company seeks a video-industry experienced Account Executive. Based in San Francisco, LSV is looking for a person with solid industry contacts will establish new client and event relations, maintain existing associations and ensure the highest quality of customer service throughout. Extensive industry and equipment knowledge is an absolute requirement to accomplish the necessary scope of work and rental quote documents the individual in this position will create.
- Proven track record working with clients in Special Events, Corporate and Industrial Events, Trade Shows, TV and Film, Concerts, and Festivals
- Highly organized sales strategies, with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
- Demonstrated knowledge of the latest video presentation technology and contemporary show design
- Excellent people and communication skills
- A team player with self-starter reflexes
- Computer savvy with PC and Mac formats, Microsoft Office products, and Intellievent or similar industry software
- Compensation is commission based. Options for telecommuting. Benefits available: Medical, dental, vision. and chiropractic coverage.
Video Projectionist San Francisco
- LSV Production Services, Inc., a leading LED Video Screens company, seeks an experienced high-end video projectionist. This position is based in San Francisco and includes some travel, for a dynamic person with solid presentation technology skills. The job also presents opportunities to work with LED video displays and creative LED scenic applications.
- Must be personable and client-friendly, with a professional appearance
- Must have facility with current DLP & LCD large venue video projectors from Christie, Barco, Digital Projection, etc.
- Must understand video signal formats, edge-blending, and mapping techniques
- Must have competency with PC and MAC hardware and operating systems and all currently popular presentation programs including Power Point, Keynote, and others
- Be in good physical condition, with the ability to lift and move projection equipment and manipulate on projection platforms
- Have good eyesight and a critical eye for color balance
- Experience with Videowalls and/or LED screens a plus
- QC and shop prep skills a plus
- Military A/V system training a plus
- Clean driving record is mandatory, California Driver’s license a plus.
- Freelance position available. Compensation commensurate with experience and capability.
AV Quality Control Tech San Francisco
- LSV Production Services, Inc., a leading LED Video Screens company seeks an A/V Quality Control Tech. This position is based in San Francisco for an experienced, qualified, audio visual engineering technician to perform QC procedures and inspections and to repair LED modules, processors and control equipment. Ability to troubleshoot malfunctions and maintain heavily rotated rental equipment, update software to the most current versions, and assess any equipment upgrades needed. Operate current computer test equipment with understanding of operating parameters of contemporary video equipment. Ability to troubleshoot to component level a major plus.
Knowledgable about the professional presentation/production industry, mobile video screens, hi-resolution LED and LED creative scenic equipment, large venue video projection, and broadcast camera packages. Good communication skills to work with supervisors, manufacturers, and AV crews.
Strong work ethic and ability to sustain concentration on complex technical problems. Training in newest technologies and equipment available for the already skilled technician.
- Compensation commensurate with experience and skills. Full or part time available.