|Openings at Large Screen Video Imaging, LLC:
Large Screen Video Imaging, LLC, an industry leading, trend setting company specializing in large-scale L.E.D events and installations, has an immediate need to fill an account executive position. The office, based in San Francisco’s SOMA district, is expanding and we need a dynamic person with solid industry contacts to enhance our team!
The primary objective for a person in this position would be establishing new client and event relations, while maintaining existing associations to ensure the highest quality of service. Additionally, this person would be working with clients to generate rental/sales quotes based upon their needs and venue requirements.
- Previous experience and proven track record working with clients/events in Special Events, Corporate & Industrial, Trade Shows, Festivals, Concert Touring and Film & Television
- Highly Organized, with exceptional follow-thru and attention to details
- Demonstrated knowledge of the latest video presentation technology and contemporary show design.
- A self-starter and Team Player attitude a must
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Computer savvy, working with either PC or Mac, Microsoft office products, and IntelliEvent or similar industry software
To apply, please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Compensation comparable to market, option to telecommute, benefits after 30 days include: medical, dental, vision and chiropractic and reimbursed/paid cellular plan.
Prominent Northern California Production Rental & Staging Company, with operations in Miami, Los Angeles, & Las Vegas, is seeking an experienced Video Projectionist.
This is exciting opportunity to apply presentation technology skills to countless interesting projects. Also presents opportunities to work with LED Video Display & Creative LED Scenic applications.
- Must be personable, presentable, and client-friendly
- Must be familiar with current DLP & LCD Large Venue Video Projectors from BARCO, Digital Projection, Christie Digital, etc.
- Competent with PC and MAC hardware and operating systems
- Understand video signal formats, edge-blending and mapping techniques
- Be in good physical condition, and have good eyesight and a critical eye for color balance
- Clean driving record (CDL a plus)
- Experience with Video-walls, and/or LED Screens also a plus
To apply, please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to reference the position you are applying for. No phone calls, please.
Freelance and staff positions available. Compensation commensurate with experience and capability.